Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 9 December 2010

Info Post
I haven't put up any new figure drawings in a while... Been busy with all of the shows and events that I've been kinda off with the figure drawing sessions... This is a few month's worth of the better stuff... Kinda feel like I want to add more "flair" (or something?) to make them more exciting to look at? I've been a bit more mindful of that. These are in chronological order so you can see my new train of thought evolving as they go down...  I believe it's most characterized by looseness, playing with edges, erasing edges, redrawing, and erasing again.


I like drawing this model's face.  She's pretty but her poses are very boring...












From tonight's session at the Sebastopol Center For The Arts Wednesday night figure drawing session.

12/08/10

5 min:


10 min:

20 min:


7 min or something?

6 min:


If you're near the Crockett area, go check the Epperson Gallery's current show.  I have some work up there right now.  From the website:

Our current event  "The Best of Valona 2010" 
features 27 painters from our recent paint out.  
Show dates: 12/4/10 - 01/02/11, reception 
for the artists Dec 4th, 2:00 - 5:00.   


• 

Sign up for the newsletter: Get new art with each website update, and stay in the know for art shows and events!

0 comments:

Post a Comment