Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 December 2012

Info Post
Hey everyone! Hope the new year is going well. I am busy and very excited about the new paintings I am working on now. I will be updating the blog very soon with new paintings! But I wanted to let you know about a new blog I am helping to contribute to.

My friend Carole Gray-Weihman is a plein air painter and teacher who helps run an independent art school in Petaluma. She's also a good friend of mine and we get together every so often to talk shop and trade tips and tricks. There are two things I like doing: painting and figuring out how to do things on the cheap. I will be contributing things to this blog and they will probably be short blog posts if I can help it. To kick it off, I reposted an oldie from this blog about how to build a wet panel carrier out of an old ammo box. This is an example of the sort of thing I want to blog about, but I am interested in also sharing knowledge about other things not necessarily about plein air, or building things etc. I would also be interested in talking about the other things I do, such as social networking, website upkeep, surfing the web for inspiration. I've come up with efficient ways of getting certain things done and I would be happy to share. But there will also be contributions on the blog by famous plein air painter Lori Putnam and Linda Rosso, an artist and marketer. Follow this link, and bookmark it:

http://pleinairliaisondiy.blogspot.com/

If there are any ideas for blog posts you want to see from me, I'd love to hear your ideas!
Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment