Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 14 May 2010

Info Post
If you are viewing this post from my blogspot address, you will notice a few differences... It's because I have finally integrated my blog into my website. This will be so much easier for me. Rather than updating my blog and updating my website at the same time, you can go to the same web address every time to see every update. The www.themainloop.com website will be sort of an archive of my work. As always, you can find my vitals on my website such as my resume and email. All of my social and artistic networking websites are linked on my web now. I have a few new sections on my website now as well, like the "Video" and "Prints" sections. The site's easier to navigate now, I think it was confusing before. So please enjoy, and let me know if you find any problems such as broken links.

0 comments:

Post a Comment