Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 13 April 2012

Info Post
Hey everyone! If you've been following my blog over the past couple of months, you will have seen the first few efforts of this new series I've been working on. I am going to post the rest of them that I finished just in time for the deadline to the show. They are all at the gallery now, and they are already getting major kudos. As a matter of fact, two pieces have been sold already, and the pieces haven't even officially been put on sale yet! I'm really psyched for the opening reception, and I hope you can check out the show if you are in the area!



"Golden Ether" 15x10 in. Oil on Linen Panel.

"Jalini" 16x10 in. Oil on Linen Panel.

"Ardent" 12x15 in. Oil on Linen Panel.

 "Concordance" 12x18 in. Oil on Linen Panel.

"Passerine" 24x15 in. Oil on Linen Panel.

"Soletta" 28x16 in. Oil on Linen Panel.


"Alamere" 28x20 in. Oil on Linen Panel.

"Elanis" 20x30 in. Oil on Linen Panel.

I made an hour-by-hour time-lapse gif from the Instagram photos I was taking while I painted this. Lots of fun!

If you would like to see the other paintings for the show go to these posts:
http://themainloop.blogspot.com/2012/03/natural-patterns-modern-eden-solo-show.html
http://themainloop.blogspot.com/2012/04/sacred-spring.html

Which painting should I enter into this year's Artist Magazine competition? Please vote in the poll: http://bit.ly/IEMJ93

Share on Tumblr



Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment