Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 2 May 2012

Info Post
The exploration of fabric continues! This time I am exhibiting my efforts at the Christopher Queen Gallery for the Human Nature show(May 6 to July 8). I feel like I am really getting a handle on these series, especially the Sacred Spring one. I personally feel like these are some of the best paintings of the series, and I am hoping the audience agrees. 

"Sabellia" 24x12" Oil on Linen board.
This painting has the frame on it from the "Camellia Roses" painting. 
It looks much better on this painting.

"Diva" 16x12" Oil on Linen Board.

"Lucia" 16x12" Oil on Linen Board.

"Lucid Awakening" 24x12 in. oil on linen panel.

"Maiden of the Mist" 24x12 in. oil on linen panel.

If you want to check out the show it's going to be up starting Sunday, May 6th and will be up until July 8th. Here is the map to see where the gallery is.

View Larger Map

Join the fun!


Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment