Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 12 February 2012

Info Post

I was part of an article in Plein Air Magazine's online edition.

http://www.outdoorpainter.com/news/just-one-painter-of-light-550.html


Steve Doherty, the editor of Plein Air Magazine, contacted me after seeing me regularly post plein air paintings to Facebook's "En Plein Air" group.

I went out and rode my bike every day for almost a month and did a painting or two. Most of these are 6x8" oils on panels. I didn't have a set goal with most of these other than for the sake of study. I did get a lot of valuable brush milage out of it. I think I got some new fans out of it on Facebook and Google+ too.















Some of these are available for purchase through the Christopher Queen Gallery. Check out my page if you want to see them:

Share on Tumblr



Also worth noting: If you haven't been looking at my tumblr lately, and you are a fan of vintage illustration you might not be in the know - I did the hard work of lifting the best paintings off of the latest Heritage auction listings - See them at my tumblr: http://themainloop.tumblr.com/


Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment