Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 March 2012

Info Post
Hey everyone!

It's my pleasure to announce my latest series that explores the pattern motifs that I began with the Painted Roses series. It's been a series I've been working on diligently for months now, and since I am getting ready to exhibit them next month, I can finally roll out the first pieces. You can follow the progress I have been documenting as I paint them step-by-step at my Facebook page:


This is a pattern that I created myself in Photoshop and had printed out through Spoonflower.com.
I had the model pose in front of a waterfall. In fact, almost all of the names have something to do with waterfall folklore and mythology.

"Aspro Nero" 6x8 in. Oil on Canvas Board, 2012

"Neda's Entrance" 10x10 in. Oil on Canvas Board, 2012

"Light Wave" 9x11 in. Oil on Canvas Board, 2012.

The Seventh Sister" 9x11 in. Oil on Canvas Board, 2012

"Tequendama" 9x15 in. oil on canvas board.

The show will again be through the Modern Eden Gallery in San Francisco, where I showed my Painted Roses series last year. Please visit their website and like their Facebook page.
http://www.moderneden.com/upcoming.html
If you are signed up to my newsletter and opted in to recieve postcards, I shall be mailing them out soon. If you haven't done so, and you want one, please sign up here or send me an email with your address and I will send you some!

Hope you like them!

Share on Tumblr



Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment