Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 September 2009

Info Post
Christopher Queen Galleries
#4 John Orr's Gardens
Duncan Mills, CA 95430







"CHASING THE MOON"

A Stellar Array Of Paintings That Capture
The Mystery & Magic Of The Moon
And It’s Many Faces

Opening Reception
Sunday, October 4th, 2009
1pm – 3pm

Show Continues Through November
RAY CARPENTER TOM RISSACHER
THOMAS CREED RODOLFO RIVADEMAR
CHRISTINE CROZIER DAVE SELLERS
ALLEN FIGONE BART WALKER
PAUL KRATTER WANDA WESTBERG
F. MICHAEL WOOD
&
SELECTED EARLY CALIFORNIA PAINTINGS

Though I'm not listed on this flier, I'll be participating in this show. I'll have a few new pieces that I haven't posted online yet. It's been one of my goals for a couple of years now to get into this gallery, so I'm absolutely excited to be showing here. It's a great gallery, looks like a museum. Just about everyone who shows there has mad skills, so it's worth checking out even if you can't make it for this show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment