Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 4 October 2009

Info Post
I am happy to announce that the show was a great success for me! 4 out of 6 of the pieces I had at the gallery sold today! In fact, one of the pieces sold and was taken before the show officially started! It's a huge boost of confidence, and I feel like this is a big step forward for my fine art career...

I took pictures of my pieces in the frames, what a difference they make!







I totally forgot to shoot a photo of the one with the pink clouds... oops!

I have to give props to Nancy at the Christopher Queen gallery for putting together a great show, and just for having a great space to exhibit art. Here are pictures of the show, and the space.



Also, some pictures of a few of my favorite pieces from the show.

Paul Kratter:

Rodolfo Rivademar:

0 comments:

Post a Comment