Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 December 2011

Info Post
Hey everyone, here are a bunch of drawings from the last few months. I held back on posting most of these because I had so many paintings to post before, but I am just about caught up with all of that so here are some new sketches.


These next drawings are from when I crashed Henry Yan's drawing workshop at the Academy of art. Man, I miss the 2-minute intense gesture drawings, and she was great. These were so much fun to do. They never do two-minute gestures in Sebastopol, but they get you warmed up really well.


10-minutes

20-minute drawings done with mostly vine charcoal.




These next drawings were from a few days ago. I've been using a lot of new drawing tools, of which I am working on doing another "materials breakdown" movie.


Have a Happy New Year!

Share on Tumblr



Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment