Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 2 December 2011

Info Post
Hey everyone,

I am participating in this month's group show at the Modern Eden Gallery in San Francisco where I had my solo show earlier this year. The show is called Woodland and I created these new paintings for it.

They are both 10x10" oil on wood panel. I posted up WIPs on Facebook that you can check out here: LINK

If you are in the area and want to check out the show, you can RSVP for the event here or here.

This is the start of a new direction I am going in with the pattern concept I've been working with for the last year and a half. Rather than having the pattern interact with the skin of the model, it is growing out of the cloth and into the background. I hope you enjoy them.

"Of The Wildland" 10x10" Oil on Panel. 2011

"Attimi Bellissimi" 10x10" Oil on Panel. 2011




Share on Tumblr


•
Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment