Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 2 December 2011

Info Post
Hey everyone,

I am participating in this month's group show at the Modern Eden Gallery in San Francisco where I had my solo show earlier this year. The show is called Woodland and I created these new paintings for it.

They are both 10x10" oil on wood panel. I posted up WIPs on Facebook that you can check out here: LINK

If you are in the area and want to check out the show, you can RSVP for the event here or here.

This is the start of a new direction I am going in with the pattern concept I've been working with for the last year and a half. Rather than having the pattern interact with the skin of the model, it is growing out of the cloth and into the background. I hope you enjoy them.

"Of The Wildland" 10x10" Oil on Panel. 2011

"Attimi Bellissimi" 10x10" Oil on Panel. 2011




Share on Tumblr



Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment