Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 3 December 2012

Info Post
I am eagerly anticipating this upcoming group show that I am going to be a part of. The lineup is absolutely amazing, along with the art I have already seen. Rodrigo Luff is a great up-and-coming artist from Australia who is slowly making his way into the West Coast art scene. His work blends realism and surrealism through mixed-media in way that's all his own. He's made huge improvements since I first started seeing his work on conceptart.org. You're going to see him do big things, so get on board right now. http://www.artofrodrigo.blogspot.com/

Many of his sketchbook pages will be up for sale for this show I am promoting, as well as a ton of other artists who influence Rodrigo, including myself. Check out the flier:


Most of the time my sketchbook these days has just become where I work out compositions and do rough studies for where my finished paintings are going to go. These I worked up a bit more than I would normally, but I wanted them to be as honest to my working process as I could keep them.

These pictures will be framed so that both sides of the page will be displayable. 

Page 1: Painted Roses Studies: Floofie (Indoors)
Side 1:
 Side 2:

Page 2: Painted Roses Studies: Floofie (Outdoors)
 Side 1:
 Side 2:

Not only am I excited to be showing alongside my friend, but I am just as excited to be showing alongside the other featured artists. The quality of the work is exceptional! I am so humbled to have my work hanging next to these heavyweights!

Jeremy Enecio
Akira Beard
 Alex R Kirzhner
 Brett Amory
 Jeremy Mann
Karla Ortiz
Laura Rose Bifano
Sam Wolfe Connelly
Serge Gay Jr.
Tran Nguyen
Ville Ericsson
Want to see this and so many other great pieces in person? The opening reception is Thursday December 6th, from 6PM to 10PM. It is at Spoke Art, 816 Sutter Street, San Francisco, California 94109. The show will go until the 29th of December.
Also, interested in collecting any of these great pieces? Email Spoke Art (click link) to request an advance collector's preview.

More info can be found here:
http://spoke-art.com/

Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment