Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 14 March 2011

Info Post
Hey everyone,

Here are the newest drawings from the recent figure drawing session at the Sebastopol Center for the Arts (Wed. nights) I do my best to go every week. These are 10 to 20 minute studies.






In case you've missed it before, I am selling a lot of drawings on Zatista. I use the money for drawing supplies, fees, etc. Everything it takes to keep making drawings, basically. If you're interested in checking out what I have, click on the button here:



 Edit:  Forgot to add these pictures, oops!






 •
In other news, I have sold a few landscapes at the Christopher Queen Gallery in Duncans Mills, CA.  There still are a number of available pieces to check out if you're able to make it out there and want to see these in person.



Sign up for the newsletter: Get new art with each website update, and stay in the know for art shows and events!

0 comments:

Post a Comment