Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 September 2011

Info Post
Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I won an award this year for my painting of The Clock Tower building in The Dalles, Oregon. You can check out the other paintings that won awards as well. My new friend and "roommate" for the time William Hook won Second Place for his skillfully drawn paintings as well. Check them out at the link below:

http://pleinairhoodriver.blogspot.com/2011/09/pacific-northwest-plein-air-2011-awards.html


The plein air season is still well upon us. I am planning on participating in many local plein air events in the northern California area. Here are some you may want to check out yourself if you are close by.

The Great Petaluma Paintout - Sep. 18th
Limantour Retreat (hosted by the California Art Club - exclusive to members) - Sep. 25th
California Watercolor Club Paintout at the Marin Art and Garden Center in Ross, CA. - Oct. 1st.
1st Annual Calistoga Paintout - Oct. 9th
Valona Paintout - Crockett, CA. - Oct. 15th-22nd.
Paint Allied Arts in Menlo Park, CA. - Nov. 5th.

If you Google any of these, all of their info should show up.


I also have a few new exciting shows coming up next month.

The Christopher Queen Gallery's 35th Anniversary show opens the 5th of October. I will be unveiling 3 new major landscape pieces. One of which is the painting of Sierra Buttes. I am really excited to be part of such a pivotal show for this gallery. It's a great honor.

I will be showing a few of my remaning pieces from the Painted Roses show at the Katie Gingrass Gallery in Milwaukee, WI. I will post more info once the show is more near, but here is their website if you want to follow them: http://gingrassgallery.com/index.php

• 

In order to comfortably finance all of these paint-outs, I am urging you to check out my Zatista store and pick up an original drawing if you can. If you buy something, I'll throw in an extra drawing or two for no extra cost, as a thank you (and to give myself some room in my already-too-small studio, heh). I know I don't have international shipping listed in my store, but if you contact me, I'll work something out with you. Just let me know where you want me to ship it to, and I'll calculate the rest of it.



• 

Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment