Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 June 2007

Info Post
Due to the overwhelming popular demand of one person, I decided to continue with the stories about working at Radio Shack. This one has to do with things that happened recently, so thats why I have to put this one up:

About a few months ago, I was helping this guy and his girlfriend/wife/whatever, who would come in fairly frequently. The girl was pretty cute so I didnt mind. One day she says I look familiar, and asks me if I went to Piner High School, I said yes. She's trying to figure out where she's seen me before. I told her you might be confusing me with my brother... She asks me what his name is, and I tell her. They both have this look of surprise, and start chuckling.. I ask them what thats about, and they both have some bad words to say about him.. She said something like, "I cant believe that's your brother, you look so much better than him," or something to that effect. So I laugh it off, and think about what he coulda possibly did to make them mad.
I go home and tell my brother the story.. He goes, I bet I know who it is.. He pulls up her myspace page, I say, "Yup that's them." He goes, yeah that girl's insane.. I guess back when he was in junior high, she asked one of his friends out, he declined the offer, and she started bawling and held some grudge against all of his friends, including my brother.. This lasted all through their time at school. A few years ago, they made a fake Myspace page about her, she found out, and freaked ou t about it, talking about she was gonna sue him, call the police, etc etc.. totally overreacting to it.
So, fast-forward abotu 2 months later, to this saturday. My brother is now working at the radio shack that I quit from. He comes home and tells me about what happened:
The guy comes in while my brother is working there. He goes "You remember (girl's name?)" My brother goes, yeah, not knowing what he's gonna say next. He then goes "Yeah I hate her too." my brother goes, "wait, what? arent you married to her?" He goes, "I was, till she freaked out when I was gone. She took all her stuff, my Canon Rebel SLR, my bike (he's a bmxer), and broke a window. I havent seen her since." That was the last thing he was expecting to hear, he tought maybe he was gonna cuss him out or something...

The hot ones are usually the craziest byatches..

0 comments:

Post a Comment