Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 April 2009

Info Post
I was out painting between St. Helena and Angwin. I was psyched to get out there and paint this scene, which is one of my favorite spots. But guess what! I forgot my watercolor paper at home! So fortunately I had a piece of cardboard that happened to be in my trunk. The other side was being used as a palette a long time ago. It took a lot of layers to get this amount of opacity.



Here are a few shots I took while painting this scene. Not much of a step by step; next time I go out, I will document my process better. I think a lot of you are curious.



These were at this month's Dr. Sketchy's at the 111 Minna in SF. Unfortunately I was about 30 feet away from the models. I left after a while because I couldn't see well enough. I tried to make the most of it...




0 comments:

Post a Comment