Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 November 2009

Info Post
After seeing Marc Taro's sketches from the show, I thought I'd post mine up too. His basically kick mine's ass, but hey, might as well post 'em. There was no real modeling session for artists, so these were all guerrilla-style artwork...

I drew these pictures of my friend as she was being painted. She's a very pretty model as well as a very good photographer.




I made friends with one of the models who held this pose for about 2 minutes at a time. All in all it took about 6 minutes to do. Props to him for holding the pose at all, I asked him how long he can hold it. I asked him how long he can hold it. He said "how long do you need me to?" I ask him if he can hold it for 5 minutes. He was like, "Oh yeah, easily." I warned him!





My meager moleskine scribbles.




If you'd like to check out the pictures I took at the event, check out my Facebook photo albums.


0 comments:

Post a Comment