Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 December 2010

Info Post
I forgot to take a photo of this one from the last session I did. It was pretty dumb of me, since it was my favorite drawing.. It's ok, I'll just pretend I got that much better in 2 weeks...


These next drawings are of my friend Nicole, who continues to be my favorite model to draw. The poses she is able to get herself into are some of my favorites.

I am using a fat black Lyra pencil. I'm liking it a lot. It's got a bit of a feel of the waxy Conte pencils, except without the smudge... Only thing it can improve on is I wish they could go darker. I don't know if there is a softer version of the colored pencils. I'll keep a lookout for them.








Compare and contrast the poses between this model and Nicole.......hmmm how can I get her to do those kinds of poses?  Enroll her in ballet? I don't know...





Hands are still my weakness, although I've gotten way better at them since I first started saying that...







Sign up for the newsletter: Get new art with each website update, and stay in the know for art shows and events!

0 comments:

Post a Comment