Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 February 2011

Info Post
It took me a little while to figure out my equipment, but I found a way to use my Canon EOS 40D to record into my computer. So I've made a couple of videos that talk about what I use when I draw on my 18x24 sketch pads.


This one's 27 minutes so grab your cup of coffee:


I recommend after finishing the first one that you go on to this one:





Ok so here are a few drawings with actual concentration put into them... It's really hard to talk and draw at the same time!
















I'm happy announce that I've started up a Zatista account where I'll be selling my charcoal drawings from. I'm really hoping this works out because it seems like a good place to sell artwork. There are no fees to list my work on the site, and you have to be approved to show on the site, bringing a little exclusivity to the site which is not a bad thing in my opinion.

Right now I only have 20 pieces on my page but I plan on adding more in the coming weeks. If this proves lucrative I may expand into uploading other types of art on there. If you want to check it out you can either click on the "Store" link on the top of my page, or you can follow this link:




Sign up for the newsletter: Get new art with each website update, and stay in the know for art shows and events!

0 comments:

Post a Comment