Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 27 October 2011

Info Post
Here are a bunch of new drawings from the past few weeks. Still playing around with different drawing tools.

10-minute drawing:
He could not stop talking about how I did the hair:
I usually don't do well with drawing the head at this angle, but I liked how this one came out:

The first drawings were done with one model, then they switched.
A rare bald female model:


Last week's Wednesday night figure drawing session:

Yesterday's session. I felt "on" for most of this one. I started off with a lot of energy that I think helped set the tone for the rest of the session. These first three drawings were done in 3 minutes.
5-minute drawings:
A ten-minute drawing:
20-minute drawings:
She did some weird thing with her boots on this one. If I had another 5 minutes I could have made them read better....
Finishing off with a ten-minute drawing:


Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment