Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 October 2006

Info Post
Imagine my surprise and the hate I had for this animal when I saw the mess it made. I have a cat who for whatever reason was scared to sleep in our garage for months, when she used to sleep in there all the time. We then found out that a foreign animal was making visits to the house. My dad set up a trap to catch it, and it worked. Unfortunately, it was too close to my bag where i keep my paints and other supplies. Well in all its thrashing and desperation it decided to tear through some of my paint tubes.

The big red mess it made:




It must have ingested a lot of it, cuz here's the big red shit it took:


Here's the poor bastard in its cage:


My dad ended up setting it out in a deserted field. The poor thing probably won't last long with all that oil paint all over it...

Another reason to go digital.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment