Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 4 March 2007

Info Post
Hey, here's what I got at Wondercon in San Francisco.. Nothing special there other than the books, but thats about all I went for.. by the way, conventions suck when you're there by yourself..
____________________________________________________

Carlos Nine - Prints of the West



Sergio Toppi - Bab el Ahlam



Illustration Magazine with John R Neill and a great article on Harvey Dunn:



The Art of John Berkey - Found this cheap in the clearance section, good book for 15 bucks



Enrique Fernandez - Les Liberateurs



Drew Struzan - Oeuvre : 20 Bucks (!!!)



Dan Sayre Groesbeck - I love this guy's work.. Somebody told me this book wasn't worth it, but I found it worth the 20 bucks...



Claire Wendling - Drawers 2.o : I was really considering getting Desk, since her drawings are so beautiful, but 30 bucks for what was little more than a pamphlet, I couldn't do it. I've been sitting on getting this book for a long time, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment