Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 March 2007

Info Post
I went for the first time to the local figure drawing session with my tablet.. very fun, its quite the rush to do these in such a little time, you really try to cut throught the bs and get to the essence.. You're forced into efficiency. I really need to get to more workshops... The best part though, is the reactions to tablet pc.. Most people had no idea what it was, they were mystified... keep in mind that most of these people are well over 40... Most of the guys that commented had questions about the tablet and the programs I was using, but the older women were like, I feel so old...... People were all hovering around me, its that rockstar feeling.. It takes you to a different place of mind, when you know that people are genuinely interested in what you're doing, and they are really impressed.. Its a good feeling though...

ps - this was the first one I did when I got there, trying out Atmospheria's brushes, I like them a lot, but not this painting:

ps - I spent about 5 minutes painting her shoes:


sbpro - god I hate how the face came out on this one:

did these in opencanvas:

0 comments:

Post a Comment