Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 February 2009

Info Post
I'm very glad I showed up to 111 Minna
last night. They had a show/figure drawing session hosted by Dr. Sketchy's SF. Normally it costs 10/15$ to get in but it was free, since it was open to the public. I forget that the average person is amazed by artists who can draw figures with a reasonable amount of skill. I stood out a bit already since I was the only one with an easel and a charcoal pad. Once I got into the groove I had a bunch of people around me watching me draw, giving compliments, girls coming up to talk to me, all that rock star stuff, haha. One guy bought me a drink, then he ended up commissioning me to do his portrait on the spot! So I ended up making $100, and a possible portrait commission in the future. It was a pretty good night. I gotta do this more often!

2 Min. Poses, some are better than others...


5 min. poses





10 Min. Poses




20 mins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment