Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 28 June 2009

Info Post
Friday night I went to the Sugar Cafe in SF, and I had my friend Nazarena pose for me. very pretty, and a pretty good model too. I did this painting in about two and a half hours, and plenty of drinks in me... I want to work on it some more once I get the reference shots from her.



------------------------------------------------

This was the next day, I got the opportunity to do a 5 hour pose at the Riley Street art supply store. It was only 15 bucks too! What a bargain! I will try to do the next one, for sure. Apparently I'm super fast.



------------------------------------------------

I also went to China Camp in San Rafael to paint with the North Bay Plein Air painters group. We also hooked up with the Benicia Plein Air painters group for a cookout. It was nice to get my work in front of other appreciative eyes. It was also a good 15 degrees cooler than it was inland. Perfect day for painting.



0 comments:

Post a Comment