Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 7 July 2009

Info Post
A few new developments:

I started a blog where I am selling original artwork: Studies, sketches, sketchbook pages, finished paintings etc. You can check out the link to it here:


Sign up for the email list where I'll be sending out updates to the marketplace!


Ok so I finished the piece for my friend Nazarena from my last post. I took a reference photo of hers which I used to finish it up in my studio. I spent probably a good 5-6 hours total on this piece.




I spent the weekend in Sacramento where I did this demo for my friend Jason Fassnacht who is an amazing photographer. He's the one who shot the photography for this, and the model is Nicole Bell. She's a great model, very passionate about what he does. This took about 3 hours.




I'm putting together my first sketchbook! I'm not sure what direction to take it yet, in the process of scanning my old books. I'm curious as to what people want to see more of. Do you think it would be better to have more life studies rather than imaginative work? B&W over color? If people can give me their opinions on what you'd like to see more of, it'd be hugely appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment