Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 April 2010

Info Post
A few of these landscapes I will be putting these in the Fish Tales Show in Christopher Queen Gallery this Sunday. I know it's a bit out of the way, but if you are going to the beach or the river that day, why not make a little stop? Get some wine, some cheese, cake and whatnot. Check out the auction, it was a lot of fun last time.







These are some more figure drawing studies that I've been doing at the Wednesday night session. I'm planning on doing some video tutorials trying to explain what I do and what I'm thinking when I draw. Figure I can help some people with it.















Upcoming Shows
May 2nd:Christopher Queen Gallery Presents: Fish Tales
May 7th: THE MAJORITY PRESENTS: KALEIDOSCOPE Santa Rosa's MONTHLY Art Show! every first friday of the month
May 22: Reprezent Clothing Presents LYRI_CAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment