Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 April 2007

Info Post

from todays life painting session... I did a little more in sketchbook pro this time since I'm starting to figure it out more... I still did all the modeling in opencanvas, im also starting to get more confident with that program as well, my brushwork is starting to become more loose and confident in that program... I did some color correction in photoshop to finish it off, also some edgework to smooth out some of the strokes that stood out.. It may look excessively warm and on the pink side, but there was actually a pink and a yellow light shining on her, made the shadows really green, these colors are more accurate than you might think..
When I was finishing the painting and adding texture, one guy asked me what I was doing, he didnt see what I was doing, he actually asked me if I was painting over a photograph! I guess he didnt believe I could get to the degree of finish that I got to in hours.. oh well

0 comments:

Post a Comment