Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 April 2007

Info Post


Today I went to a life drawing workshop in Sebastopol, California (which I think is the worst designed town in the world.. I was trying to find the place which was next to a bunch of warehouses, sidewalks kinda appear and disappear, you cant tell when one street ends and another begins, one minute youre in a bunch of warehouses, the next you're in the main square of the town.. wtf)
Anyways, the actual place was cool, much better of a space than the gallery I go to on thursday nights. They have one pose for the entire session. It was the first time I ever used my tablet pc for a single 3-hr pose session.. I used a variety of programs to get to the point of where it looks pretty dang close to one of my oil paintings in the same amount of time..


here I explain the process it took to get here:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1273603&postcount=102

0 comments:

Post a Comment