Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 12 October 2010

Info Post
Hey everyone, I am working on new pieces for the Painted Roses series.  I will be showing them at a new venue soon.  This time I thought I would experiment with doing some of these in gouache.  Also the scale of these is a lot larger.  For example, the following picture is a portion of a 40" tall piece. Here is a preview of the first finished piece:


I will post up more info sooner to the opening date.   The show will go up November 6th.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's been a little while since I have posted new figure drawings.  Here are a bunch to look at.  They span from the last 3 months or so.
















////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I am considering making a series of prints for sale.  I have put up a couple of polls for everyone to check out.
Your feedback would be hugely helpful, as I am trying to figure out which of my series are most popular.

To vote, you have 2 options:

The blog has on the top-right corner a poll which will have you choose your favorite out of 5 different series. 



OR:

You can go to my Facebook fan page and follow the link to the "separate but same" poll there.


Thanks everyone!  Back to work!



Sign up for the newsletter: Get new art with each website update, and stay in the know for art shows and events!

0 comments:

Post a Comment