Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 4 November 2010

Info Post
Here's a figure drawing update.  Been a little while since I've done one of these.  I enjoyed this session at the Sebastopol Center For The Arts.  Very rarely do I find every drawing worth showing but this is one of those cases... I've never drawn this model.  Not only is she pretty, but in a unique and interesting way, but she put a bit of effort into the poses she was doing.  She put a little extra "oomph" into the poses which I tried to grab a bit of...Here we go.


3 Mins:


5 Mins:


10 Mins:

20 Mins:





Stay tuned for tomorrow's update, I will have lots of cool new things to say and show...



Sign up for the newsletter: Get new art with each website update, and stay in the know for art shows and events!

0 comments:

Post a Comment