Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 12 November 2010

Info Post
Hey everyone,

I'm preparing for a group show at the Space Gallery in San Francisco on the 20th. The show is called Fragments, and it's being hosted by my friend Aaron Lawrence, who does great graphic design work. Along with showing "Downward Shift" (shown on the flier) I am showing this new piece from the Painted Roses series.

"Reve D'Ore", Gouache on Etching Paper, 26"x26".

Doing more and more of these pieces I learn new ways to use gouache. You will notice in the detail views all of the sprays and splatters.



I was using a mouth atomizer. It's a pretty useful tool that's pretty easy to use, and has a bit of imperfection to it that is eye-pleasing.

Here is the flier for the upcoming show. It's been a really long time since I've had the opportunity to show in San Francisco. Here's your chance to see these in person, all my city-bound friends with no cars! :D

There are a lot of artists showing along with me, so the Space Gallery is gonna be packed full of art. Should be an awesome time!


Link to the event on Facebook!
(Click on the "Facebook" icon to continue on to the event)


Sign up for the newsletter: Get new art with each website update, and stay in the know for art shows and events!

0 comments:

Post a Comment